Salary €3500 - €5000 | internal training | location Meerkerk, the Netherlands
We are Brownline, a worldwide supplier of steering services for horizontal directional drilling (HDD) and we are looking to add to our team of surveyors. Do you have what it takes? Apply today!
What will be your job?
You are an early bird and you'll be drinking coffee at our head office in Meerkerk before daybreak. Then you'll take our van to the drill site. This van doubles as your mobile office. From here, you make sure that our client's horizontal directional drillings run smoothly. You use our guidance system and you work together with the client's crew to guide the bore.
When something unexpected happens, you don't panic. You solve the problem and keep your cool. You like to roll your sleeves up and you're not afraid to get your boots dirty. Initially you will work in the Benelux, but in the future you can also be deployed to locations further abroad.
Want to know more about what the job is like? Watch this video!
What do we ask of you?
- Practical and technical understanding
- Minimum 4 days availability
- Experience is not required, we have our own Academy to train you
- Any experience with walk-over, magnetic steering tools and/or in HDD is of course welcome
- An independent, problem-solving professional
- Communicative: Good grasp of the English language. Knowledge of Dutch and German is a big plus
- Driver's license
What are we offering?
- A challenging and diverse job in our growing company
- Lots of independence and responsibility
- A good salary, tailored to your experience and fitting your responsibilites. Approx. €3500 - €5000
- Possibly a company car
- Company phone
- Brownline workwear
- A lot of room for development and personal growth
- A pleasant atmosphere between colleagues
- We take good care of our employees. Every Friday afternoon we get together for drinks. We also regularly have BBQs or other fun events scheduled.
You can apply by filling out the form below. We will get in touch with you as soon as we can. Do you have any questions? Please contact us by calling +31 183-353824
Acquisition by third parties is not welcome.