We are Brownline Canada, a nationwide supplier of steering services for HDD. Our office is located in Airdrie, Alberta.
If you are an experienced and precise planner with strong organizational skills, Brownline Canada is looking for you!
What will you be doing?
Being a planner at Brownline first and foremost means that you are the link between our customers and our surveyors. Ensuring that our customer’s demands are met and that our surveyors can successfully execute their jobs are your main goals. Asides from preparing the jobs, you will also handle tool shipments as well as invoicing and debtor management. As a self-motivated person with meticulous organizational skills, ensuring that our office and field operations run smoothly comes naturally to you. You will report directly to our Operations/Site manager.
What would we like you to bring?
- Several years of experience in project planning
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Intermediate computer skills (Excel, Word and ERP-system)
- The ability to work under pressure and to easily switch between a variety of tasks
- Proficiency in French would be considered an asset
- Experience in the HDD/Pipeline Industry is preferable, but not required
What we offer:
- An exciting and diverse job in a growing company
- On the job training
- Holidays and benefits
- Full-Time employment
Please send us your application by using the below form. We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via 403 512 3181 firstname.lastname@example.org